Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Practicing incorporating a Quotation



I thought Glory was a really good movie, I have to disagree with the reviewer though, The New York Times says, "One of the film's least effective sequences is historically true: a raid on the tiny South Carolina village of Darien during which Shaw was forced by a superior officer to order his men to plunder and burn all buildings" I thought that was one of the most powerful scenes in the movie, we see Shaw who has to chose between doing what is moral right or lose his troops to another commander of black troops who treat his troops badly and not as humans. 

What I was doing practicing incorporating a Quotation. 

2 comments:

  1. I would explain what I am quoting first and explain the quote a little bit before I put in the actual quote.

    ReplyDelete